Since no houses are alike, why accept a security system that’s a standard solution? You might need a basic alarm system that includes motion, door, and window sensors in your primary rooms. Or, you might need a more robust security option that comes with indoor/outdoor video cameras, fire and flood detection, and smart home capabilities. In any case, your La Marque home security system ought to include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Right Security System Features For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security coverage, you can opt for:
- Door and window sensors on exterior doors and windows
- Motion detectors for designated rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital keypad equipped with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
La Marque Security Cameras Let You Monitor Your House When You Are On the Go
To see who's coming to your door or what caused that noise outside, you’re going to want a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you see your front porch and a feed on any packages or visitors before you open the door. Outdoor cameras are motion activated, and include low-light and waterproof designs in HD quality. Or simply check on the children and pets with a wide-angle, inside camera.
You can view real-time footage and receive notifications from all your La Marque cameras through your ADT Control mobile application. Keep an eye on your property at all times to check that things are secure - or receive 30-sec video clip notifications when the camera detects strange activity.