Find Leaks Quickly With A Houston Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Smart Houston Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are everyday worries that can cause costly water damage in your house. In many cases, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
However, when you install a Houston monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system notifies you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Houston?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to see that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Houston flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The smart sensor detects running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're not at home. When your Houston flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your flood detector will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Houston Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when maintenance reaches your property. Using these systems is important when you’re home, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Houston flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when unwanted water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Stay in constant communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the perfect package to match your property needs. Make the call to (713) 335-3438 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.