Your primary entryway and ground-level windows continue to be the most likely spots for an invasion. With that being said, it should come as no shock that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as critical components for home security installations in Houston. Although the technology has been around for generations, you will probably be impressed at what ADT sensors can do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors are part of all ADT packages, regardless of whether you choose a no-frills setup or the most cutting-edge system with indoor and outdoor cameras and home automation. Installation is also part of the deal so you don’t have to trouble with it yourself, and you can avoid having to fret about your equipment being attached properly.
If you’re wondering how window and door alarm sensors operate, it’s a simple, two-piece magnetic contact. One part is fastened to the surrounding frame, and the other is mounted directly to the window or door. You secure your door or window and the two contacts connect together seamlessly. When the system is activated and a door or window is opened, the contacts move apart and the alarm is triggered. However, these modern devices are able to do a good deal more than merely trigger your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Houston
On the frontline of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors provide many advantages, like the following:
- Sound the alarm: These components trip your high-volume alarm when a door or window is opened while your system is active.
- Instant alerts: Want to know what’s going on at home when you’re away? You have the ability to get automatic updates right to your smartphone whenever a component is tripped.
- 24-7 monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your dedicated monitoring professionals will receive a warning too. Your house will be defended, no matter whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation integration: Customize your security components to work in a unified manner. You can have your lighting switch on or have a camera to start recording whenever an entry point sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to catch sight of who set off the sensor initially.
- Appealing design: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They have a slim design that complements any style of home. You may even find completely recessed units that are concealed from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Pick from wired or wireless components contingent on the kind of installation that works best for you. No matter your choice, your home will be more secure.
More functional than previous versions, window and door sensors in Houston are able to be expertly incorporated into your complete home security system.
Request Your Own Home Security System In Houston
Would you like to get modern window and door alarm sensors in Houston that elevate your safety and connect directly to your home automation? That is what you will find when consulting with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we might do for you, call (713) 335-3438 or fill out the easy form below.